Rockford Fosgate Punch PM100X1
Primus 3000A Mono Amp
Rockford Fosgate Punch M400-4D
- 4-Channel Prime Series Full Range Class D Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Dynamic Power:
- 4 ohms: 79 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 138 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 255 watts x 2 chan.
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- CE Compliant
- UV resistant and Salt-fog marine protection
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/2 Input Switch, sends signal to rear channels w/ only front channel inputs
- Preamp RCA output to daisy chain multiple amps
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 150mV - 4V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Efficiency (average): 80% @ 4-Ohm
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Punch EQ: 0 - +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover (selectable)
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 40A x 1 inline (not included)
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 12 AWG - 18 AWG
- Power Wire Gauge: 4 AWG - 8 AWG
- 4 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 6-7/10"W x 9-1/10"L x 2"H