K40 RL200DI Expert Radar Detection System
- Directional Awareness -- The RL360i gives the driver increased detection range with front-focused and rear-focused radar receivers. This dual receiver configuration allows for front and rear directional awareness to police radar threats through voice alerts and two LEDs (the left is for front radar signals, and the right is for rear).
- Discreet & Custom Installation -- Installed by master technicians, the RL360i retains the appearance of the vehicle's interior by using only two alert LEDs in the instrument cluster and an easy-to-conceal remote (see photo above). The remote controls everything from the brightness of the alert LEDs to the system's mute settings and GPS features.
- K-Band Filter --Rejects alerts from vehicles on the road equipped with radar-based safety features, such as adaptive cruise control and blind spot assist, which allows you to concentrate on the real threats.
- Control Panel
- GPS Features: The RL360i offers drivers 17 customizable settings, including GPS features such as:
- Mark to Mute -- Silence non-police radar/laser alerts when within a specific GPS location by pressing the Mark to Mute button. No more annoying "false" alerts from automatic doors and security systems.
- Quiet Ride -- The K40 RL360i allows the driver to set a minimum detection speed that eliminates all audible alerts until the vehicle exceeds that selected speed. You decide when you want to hear an alert. With Quiet Ride, there are no more constant, annoying alerts when traveling in areas with a high concentration of non-police radar sources.
- Mark to Alert -- The RL360i allows the driver to build their own database of locations that are important to them. Mark to Alert for locations such as dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones, and red light cameras.
- Speed Monitor -- This feature gives the driver a constant audible alert whenever a preselected speed is exceeded. The interior LEDs will also illuminate. Great for young/new drivers or those with accidental lead foot. Self-control. Parental control.
Product subject to one or more of the following U.S. patents:
- 7,298,248 B2
- Other patents pending.
- Operating Frequencies:
- 10.500 - 10.550 GHz (X-Band)
- 24.050 - 25.250 GHz (K-Band)
- 33.400 - 36.000 GHz (Ka-Band)
- GHz = gigahertz
- Power Requirements:
- 11.0 - 16.0 Volts DC negative ground
- 170 mA typical standby
- Remote Control: CR2032 Cell Battery
- Temperature Range: -40° - +165° Fahrenheit
|Car Video Monitor Type||NA|
Write Your Own Review