K40 DUALDEFUSER G5
Laser Defuser (1) With Interface
- Maximum Coverage Protection: The in-vehicle sync interface can fire up to four Laser Defuser g5 transponders simultaneously for superior detection and maximum jamming output.
- Only You Know You’re Protected: The Laser Defuser g5 generates a commonly experienced error code on police laser guns. This is an important feature in states where the use of laser jammers is restricted.
- License Plate Mount: Ideal for protecting the rear of a vehicle, the license plate mount strategically positions the Laser Defuser g5 where police laser gun operators are trained to target while providing a stealthy, yet OEM external appearance.
- Ultra-Compact Footprint for Discreet Placement
- Sized similar to a slim automotive key fob or USB flash drive, the Laser Defuser Optix compact footprint allows easy and discreet installation into grilles and other tight spaces.
- Updateable to Ensure Optimum Performance
- The in-vehicle sync interface controller features a USB port so its system software can be updated as new police laser gun technology emerges.
- Maximum Coverage Protection
- The in-vehicle sync interface can fire up to five transponders simultaneously for superior detection and maximum jamming output.
- Constant Transmit: The Laser Defuser g5 will continuously transmit a signal for the duration of the laser encounter.
- Pulse Transmit: The Laser Defuser g5 will transmit a signal for 10 seconds so you can safely reduce speed. The system will then shut off for 30 seconds. At this point, the laser targeting police officer has obtained a slower speed reading for your vehicle while eliminating the suspicion of “jamming” where the use of laser jammers is prohibited.
- Receive Only: For notification only. No signal will be emitted.
- Operating Wavelength – 904 nanometers
- Power Requirements – 11.5 – 16.0 Volts DC negative ground
- Diode Type – 10 high-intensity infrared LEDs
- Transponder Dimensions – 5.1 in L x .68 in H x .89 in D
- Sync Interface Dimensions – 3.1 in L x 1.0 in H x 1.75 in D
- Operating Temperature – -40° to +165° Farhenheit
- Additional Components Included – Laser Defuser g5 ships with standard US/Canada license plate frame.
|Car Video Monitor Type||Headrest Monitor|
|Amplifier Type||Class D|
Write Your Own Review